Family Camp '20
Time & Location
About The Event
We are excited to announce we are having family camp for our second year. Last year was a lot of fun, and we are looking forward to another amazing year. This year we will be requiring tha all kids (less than 18 years of age) be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian, and remind everyone that this is a family camp and ask that parents take responsibility for their kids.
(There will be no fees for the weekend, but there will be a donation box at the camp to help cover food expenses.)
- Kids playing in or on the lake must wear life jackets. (if you have them, bring them.)
- If your kids are staying in the cabin, they must have a parent/guardian staying wiht them. (We will have a women's cabin, as well as a men's cabin. There will be limited room for tents/campers.)
- A parent/legal guardian must be with their kids at all times unless arrangements have been made.
- Because of the high volume of kids, we ask that vehicle traffic be minimal once you are set up.
- Remember the camp is ours to use at no cost, bit it is our responsibility to leave it in as good or better shape than we found it.
THINGS TO BRING:
- Fishing Gear
- Bug Spray
- Life Jacket
- Camping Gear (if bringing a tent)
- Camp Chairs
- Sleeping Bag/Pillow (the cabins have bunks in them, but no bedding)